Glenalmond Timber have recently invested in new fully automated CNC detailing equipment from Uniteam in Italy. The highly elaborate CNC detailing line can produce an inexhaustible variety of wooden elements used in the construction of frame houses, panel houses, in carpentry, in prefabricated buildings and playgrounds.
Our products and features include (however this list doesnt scratch the surface of what this machine is capable of):
- Machined details sections for SIPs manufacturers
- Joist packs for Timber Frame and Masonry
- Solid Wood Detailing
- Complete component house packs for Timber Frame, SIPs and Masonry builds
- Bridge works for windfarm access and marina specifications
- Large Feature trusses
- Log cabin detailing
- Glulam detailing
- Post and Beam construction
- Sheet Materials - Apply a photo to create a 3D effect
- Full design suite and engineering facilities
- Supply of all ancillary fittings and metal work in stainless, painted and galvanised steel
Our in-house capacity is 12.5m x 450mm x 200mm but we can outsource much larger sections locally. We have 6-8 trucks arriving each month from central Europe, allowing us to regularly supply bespoke glulam requirements and significantly reduce transportation costs.