Traditional, wooden front doors offer exceptional quality and style, whilst ensuring maximum security and longevity. They are available in a diverse range of woods and finishes, to suit every client’s unique sense of taste and ensure the perfect design for a vast range of homes.
As well as choosing the preferred wood, finishes and hardware, you're also able to select traditional entrance doors based on their safety and energy efficiency features. Both side hung and pivot style doors are available.
You can also opt for aluminium cladding on their traditional front door. This cladding is highly resistant to weather conditions and offers outstanding longevity. The exterior of the door is clad with aluminium, while the interior retinas the wood’s natural beauty, giving clients the best of both worlds.
Our extensive range of variable factors means that you have the freedom to choose the perfect traditional front door for your property.
• PAS 24 certified: high security multipoint security locking, security keys, high grade stainless steel fittings and security glazing throughout
• The overall door Udoor=1.2 W/m2K
• Bespoke designs mean that you can choose the style that’s right for your home
• All of our composite doors are available in FSC certified softwood (pine), hardwood (meranti) and oak
• Slimline threshold is compliant with Part M building regulations