Why you should choose us to manage your fire risk assessment?
- All our clients have access to FREE fire assessments which will help to determine at tender stage what, if any, fire mitigation products need to be specified and where. We can then supply a full fire report meeting HSE and Building Control requirements at additional cost.
- Glenalmond Timber house trained fire risk assessors have conducted and/or authorised many fire assessments. We understand the fire mitigation requirements and how to apply them.
- We are the only company with a full holistic FR offer ranging from our sister company Intelligent Wood Systems called IWS FR+. This range includes: IWS FR+ superdry studs, IWS FR+ superdry joists, IWS FR+ OSB, IWS FR+ plywood and IWS FASTBOARD 9mm NON COMBUSTIBLE board.
- We can structurally finger joint our timbers to any length up to 12m, or can precision trim to reduce waste on site.
- All of our fire reports are backed up with accompanying photographic verification.
- Our fire risk assessments are very comprehensive yet very user-friendly, providing you with all of our findings and not leaving you in the dark.
Please see HSE guidance here.
All our timber products for fire mitigation are designed to be readily identifiable on site by their bright purple appearance. Only IWS products can be purple.